[PolyORB-users] Build problems on Windows XP

Thomas Quinot quinot at adacore.com
Mon Feb 9 15:21:33 CET 2009

* Rajagopalan Srinivasan, 2009-02-04 :

> This is what leads me to conclude this :
>
> when I manually tried to build, it proceeded to build idlac as shown in the enclosed log.
> clearly I left out some of the options to gnatmake but when I went back to repeat make - failed again.
> Is it the appearance of the same dir (common_files) twice in the gnatmake command line?
> platform.ads looked fine. Anyhow, i was able to gnatmake -m idlac successfully.

The logs you sent were garbled. Again, please send only plain text to
the mailing list. We are not aware of any general issue with respect to
building on Windows. We routinely build PolyORB on Windows XP with no
problem, so there must be some specific problem on your machine causing
the failure you are seeing.

--
Thomas Quinot, Ph.D. ** quinot at adacore.com ** Senior Software Engineer
               AdaCore -- Paris, France -- New York, USA