[gtkada] Gdk-Event.ads

Chris Sparks mr_ada at cox.net
Tue Jul 9 16:11:16 CEST 2013

Hi Emmanuel,

I double checked where I saw the info on GdkEventClient and it comes from:
https://developer.gnome.org/gdk/unstable/gdk-Event-Structures.html#GdkEventClient

So I am unsure now if it was deprecated in 3.0.  What is odd is that
originally they provided this in 2.0 and it is still being referenced in
3.0.  It is inconsistent because one had to have the structure to be
able to use it properly.  Now that it is tied to GdkAny, you can't send
a message.

I am very unhappy because all of the years I spent building my software
it is now pretty much broken.

There aren't many usable Ada GUI frameworks (aside from Qt which I
cannot get to work with Ada).

Chris