[gtkada] Gdk-Event.ads

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Tue Jul 9 09:17:54 CEST 2013

> Well I am seeing more stuff which doesn't look right.  Specifically the "ClientEvent", which I used in the 2 series.

It doesn't seem to exist in gtk3, though.
gdkevents.h contains no reference to it, and gdk-event.ads is generated automatically from that package.

> At line 614 the client_event is associated with the Gdk_Event_Any structure.  Not right.  The type, which isn't there
> any more, should be consistent with:

If the type isn't there anymore in gtk3, there is no reason to have it in GtkAda. I suppose this is one
of those incompatible changes they made, but I have never used it when doing applications at the
gtk level (which I understand you do not use, but is the real target for GtkAda users in any case).