[gtkada] Gdk-Event.ads

Chris Sparks mr_ada at cox.net
Tue Jul 9 08:43:58 CEST 2013

Hello again,

Well I am seeing more stuff which doesn't look right.  Specifically the
"ClientEvent", which I used in the 2 series.

At line 614 the client_event is associated with the Gdk_Event_Any
structure.  Not right.  The type, which isn't there
any more, should be consistent with:

struct GdkEventClient {
   GdkEventType type;
   GdkWindow *window;
   gint8 send_event;
   GdkAtom message_type;
   gushort data_format;
   union {
     char b[20];
     short s[10];
     long l[5];
   } data;
};

I am making additions to some packages for omissions and I can make
corrections for the above if anyone wants them.  Let me know.  I am
beginning to feel that all of the GDK/Pango/Cairo stuff needs to be
double checked.  I don't care about GTK as I don't use it.

Chris Sarks