[gtkada] Gdk-Event.ads

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Tue Jul 9 16:14:32 CEST 2013

> I am very unhappy because all of the years I spent building my software it is now pretty much broken.

I understand that, and unfortunately can't do much to help.
Now, if your software works as it is, you do not need to upgrade. Just package a version of GtkAda for
gtk2 along with it. Nobody forces you to update, this is really your choice.

> There aren't many usable Ada GUI frameworks (aside from Qt which I cannot get to work with Ada).

At this point, you might want to consider doing a web interface instead, after all there are lots of
javascript frameworks out there.