[gtkada] Build from source code

Chris Sparks mr_ada at cox.net
Sun Aug 18 20:58:26 CEST 2013

Yes maybe so.  I was more curious why Adacore would provide the source
files without a clue as to how they are compiled.

I just needed a little direction in recreating the gtkada toolset from
scratch so that I can get debugging info into the compiles. I have found
so many compilation issues that I cannot resolve that is disheartening.

I did find that my version of Msys/Mingw was old and I upgraded it.  It
only helped in rebuilding zlib! LOL