[gtkada] Sequence of control

Preben Randhol randhol+gtkada at pvv.org
Tue May 31 08:32:07 CEST 2005

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 09:09:54AM +0800, Rick Duley wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> This set of sources should explain what I am getting at.
>
> Look at Analyse60_Preferences_Window.adb

I see.

The Gtk.Main.Main is the main loop of your gtkada program. You only
expect to exit this when the program ends. I don't think this is what
you want to do here. What you should do is from the callback of the
record button in the dialog call the procedure to handle the user data. Especially
if you have a window that the dialog is startd from.

However if you really want to do it the way you wrote it you must add to
the callback of the button (where you close the dialog):

   Gtk.Main.Exit;

Hope it helps

Preben