[gtkada] Sequence of control

Rick Duley 30294025 at student.murdoch.edu.au
Tue May 31 03:09:54 CEST 2005

Hi folks

This set of sources should explain what I am getting at.

Look at Analyse60_Preferences_Window.adb

Thanks
"Professional qualitative judgement
    consists in knowing the rules
      for using (or occasionally breaking)
        the rules."
                             D. Royce Sadler
Rick Duley
Murdoch University
School of Engineering Science
Perth, Western Australia
http://eng.murdoch.edu.au/~rick
aussie : 040 910 6049                .-_|\
o'seas : + 61 40 910 6049           /     \
                               perth *_.-._/