[gtkada] Remove space between buttons

Preben Randhol randhol+gtkada at pvv.org
Fri Jul 1 18:55:38 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 06:49:35PM +0200, Preben Randhol wrote:
> But one question. What is the pink border around the black square? It
> looks to me that the extra spacing is due to this.

Looking more closely it lookst like the pink boarder is a pixmap. If so
then all cells in the table with be the size of this pixmap which is
bigger than the others. So that is why you get the space in between. All
pixmaps much be of the same size.

--
Preben Randhol -------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95 --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»