[gtkada] Remove space between buttons

Preben Randhol randhol+gtkada at pvv.org
Fri Jul 1 18:49:35 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 03:22:43PM +0200, Reynald Borer wrote:
> Still no luck, I've already Set_Row_Spacings and Set_Col_Spacings set to
> zero. Set_Border_Width is also set to zero.
>
> Anyway, it does not seems to be some space between the buttons, but
> inside the button. That is, when it loads the image, it adds some space
> between the button border and the image border... some inside spacing...

Can you supply source of glade file so we can have a look? It is much
easier than guessing.

But one question. What is the pink border around the black square? It
looks to me that the extra spacing is due to this.

--
Preben Randhol -------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95 --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»