[gtkada] Remove space between buttons

Preben Randhol randhol+gtkada at pvv.org
Fri Jul 1 19:08:35 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 06:55:38PM +0200, Preben Randhol wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 06:49:35PM +0200, Preben Randhol wrote:
> > But one question. What is the pink border around the black square? It
> > looks to me that the extra spacing is due to this.
>
> Looking more closely it lookst like the pink boarder is a pixmap. If so
> then all cells in the table with be the size of this pixmap which is
> bigger than the others. So that is why you get the space in between. All
> pixmaps much be of the same size.

To keep adding to myself ;-)

Look at: http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/table.png

Here you can see how the table expands the other cells because one of
the pixmaps is bigger than the others.

--
Preben Randhol -------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/Ada95 --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»