[gtkada] patch for mac

Chris Douty Chris_Douty at ampex.com
Tue Jul 27 19:51:17 CEST 2004

On Monday, July 26, 2004, at 07:09 PM, James E. Hopper wrote:

> by the way Chris, why are you having problems building dynamic libs.
> i have my gtkada using dynamic libraries.  or is it just figuring out
> how to fit them into the build system at the autoconfig level?

The latter.  I have built dylibs but am not happy with the build and
integration.  This autoconfiscation stuff is non-trivial (or you would
have done it a long time ago).

	-Chris

--
Christopher Douty <Chris_Douty at ampexdata.com> +1-650-367-3129
Senior Engineer, Software & Systems  - AMPEX Data Systems Corp.