[gtkada] Help with CTree

mauricio at solucioninformatica.com mauricio at solucioninformatica.com
Tue Oct 14 07:26:51 CEST 2003

Hi all, I have been use the Ctree widget for a little experiment but
have some problems because the docs aren't clear for me. I search the
net and I can't find a piece of code that show me how to work with this.
I already can add rows to the main ctree but the problem is when I
select some row and try to add a child for that row. I pass the main
widget
(Gtk_Ctree not Gtk_Ctree_Node) to the callback function but when I try
to get the selected node to add a child to that node (with
Get_Selection() ), I haven't succeed. Also I can't read the content of a
row, or cell. So, could you mind tell me how to fix this, or send me a
URL with some examples, please?  Thank's in advance.

--
Mauricio Tellez