[gtkada] Translucency and GTKAda.

Mr.Caffiene chainsaw2000 at attbi.com
Sun Sep 15 00:25:33 CEST 2002

I'm working on an App that can stand alone or work in conjunction with a text editor.

Without revealing too many of the details, sufficient to say that it makes heavy use of
the Translucency capability of the XRender extensions in XFree86.

I was wondering if Glib/GTK/GTKAda had support for the XRender extension built in, or if
 I would have to code up my own bindings to these routines via the XRender routines in
Xlib.

I've been using C to prototype the application thus far, and XRender is turning out to be
quite simple to use. However I would much rather code the entire thing in Ada95 rather
than have to futz around with constantly importing and exporting things.

Any pointers(no pun intended) would be helpful.

NiCad
aka Caffiene Junky