[gtkada] gtkada under win32 suggestion

Arnaud Charlet charlet at ACT-Europe.FR
Thu Mar 14 15:48:44 CET 2002

> By being "persistent" (read stubborn b*stard) I hunted around and
> finally waded through the cvs - as soon as i updated the gate.bat and
> gate.sh (1.7) files, volia! Joy!

Well, this is surprising because version 1.7 of gate.sh is what is distributed
with GtkAda 1.3.12, so I suspect this is not the issue.

> I'd like to suggest that the gtkada windows binary at
> http://libre.act-europe.fr/GtkAda/GtkAda-1.3.12.exe is updated with the
> above mentioned files.

1.3.12 is a specific version that will never change. It would be 1.3.13 in
this case.

> Also, i think an online search facility for the
> gtkada mailing list archives would be useful.

It is available very easily from http://libre.act-europe.fr/GtkAda,
then follow the link 'You can also visit the GtkAda archives' from this
page.

Also, if you want to follow up on this thread, please subscribe to the list.

Arno