[gtkada] option menu

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Fri Jan 5 15:59:26 CET 2001

manuel.op.de.coul at eon-benelux.com wrote on 05/01/2001 (15:54) :
> Then I look how it's done in Testgtk, but this looks very cumbersome to
> me. Each menu item gets a separate callback handler. Again no support for

How would you do it without giving each item a callback? Remember GtkAda
is Object-Orientated.

> this in Glade. The event attached, "activate", is also not listed in
> gtk-widget.ads, so one doesn't know which kind of handler should be
> attached.
> Am I overlooking something? Who knows where to get a function returning
> an option number?

I recommend that you look at (apart from the GtkAda documentation):
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD and http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/

Hope it helps
--
Preben Randhol ------------------- http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/ --
                 «For me, Ada95 puts back the joy in programming.»