[gtkada] GtkAda 1.2.7 post script documentation

Baysinger, Daniel L Dan.Baysinger at OKC.Boeing.com
Mon May 15 14:54:37 CEST 2000

My printer is giving the same "missing page number" result.  I noticed in my
image viewer that the page number comes out on the very top line.  If you
are using a page size greater than 11" high, I'll bet that our printers are
just dropping it.  I've had a similar problem before, except that it was
chopping off the bottom.

Dan B.