[newbie][gtkada] Latest Release minor bug with Win32 Port

Charles Hixson charleshixsn at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 30 04:51:26 CEST 2000

That sounds very interesting, but I know nothing of either gcs or Gnat-ACS.  I'm using Gnat on both WinTel and Linux-Intel, and would
like some way of scripting it that would work on both systems.  (Or does gcs offer something else?)  I know little enough that I don't
really have a clear idea of what you are suggesting.