[newbie][gtkada] Latest Release minor bug with Win32 Port

Jean-Pierre Rosen rosen.adalog at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jul 29 13:28:39 CEST 2000

> The thing is, script files are much more flexible and customizable than the
> registry.  So if for different projects I want to include different libraries
> (seems likely to me), then the registry is a basically bad place to store the
> information.  The problem that I find is that DOS bat files are so brain-dead.
> I'm thinking of using Python scripts to set things up (which is ok for my local
> computer, but makes distribution a bit of a pain .. still, that is supposed to
> be fixed in a month or so, which is long before I would need to distribute).

Before you play with scripts, you may want to try gcs (something like Gnat-ACS).
It takes care in a very simple way of all the settings. It is not (yet) released officially by Adalog, but I can provide you with an
advance version if you wish.
           J-P. Rosen (Rosen.Adalog at wanadoo.fr)
Visit Adalog's web site at http://pro.wanadoo.fr/adalog