[newbie][gtkada] Latest Release minor bug with Win32 Port

Charles Hixson charleshixsn at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 26 20:14:13 CEST 2000

So, on a Win95 system I install the new gtk.
The tests work fine.
The editor compiles and runs correctly.
But when I go to make the scribble, make complains that
gtkada-config can't be found, and the only place that I
can locate it is in the GTKADA-1.3.8\docs folder, where
it is named gtkada-config.1 (looks like an AdaGide
temporary file).  I don't really know what to do with
this, but scribble doesn't want to make without it.

Any suggestions?
I can just make the scribble app, but presumably the
gtkada-config is for configuring the gtk parameters, so
I'd really prefer not to side step that part. (Just
making it does work, though, but I do wonder what
configuration should be possible.)

-- (c) Charles Hixson
--  Addition of advertisements or hyperlinks to products
specifically prohibited