[gtkada] Latest Release minor bug with Win32 Port

Charles Hixson charleshixsn at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 25 20:22:14 CEST 2000

Jeff Creem wrote:

> I've just downloaded the latest GtkAda 1.3.8 for
> Win32.Found that the install script breaks if your
> path has any spaces in it (In generalI try to
> avoid this but some installers end up using the
> C:Program Files\... to theirbin areas).  To fix
> it, edit the file install.bat and find the line
> that says: PATH=.;%PATH%and replace it
> withPATH=.;"%PATH%"

For Win95 one apparently must instead edit the path
in the autoexec.bat file. (Or create a bat file to
run the application that edits the path.)  ... well,
that may not be required, but it does allow the
program to work, and I don't know what the other
ways might be.  Probably something about the
registry like Java does.

-- (c) Charles Hixson
--  Addition of advertisements or hyperlinks to
products specifically prohibited