[gtkada] GtkAda 1.2.8/1.3.8 and Glade 0.5.9

Brian.Hanson at lawson.com Brian.Hanson at lawson.com
Fri Jul 21 15:48:40 CEST 2000

I spent several hours on Wednesday night trying to get this to work.  The first
problem is that the "dirname"
command provided by the gtkada distribution does not work causing the relative
paths below to be used
instead of the full paths that were intended.  You can replace the dirname call
with shell ${filename%\\*} syntax
to get by that but you will probably run into problems later.

Brian Hanson

Re: Glade 0.5.9 (Win NT)

I am having problems with generating source code. The following errors
message is produced.

c:\GtkAda-1.3.8\bin\mkdir: cannot make directory `.gate/hello/tmp': No such
file
 or directory
C:/GtkAda-1.3.8/bin/gate.sh: permission denied: .gate/hello/tmp/gate.ada
[59]

Is the solution simple?

Ken Thomas