[gtkada] Documentation generation tool

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Tue Jul 4 17:37:40 CEST 2000

Samuel Tardieu <sam at ada.eu.org> wrote on 04/07/2000 (17:29) :
> And if it is such a critical tool, do not forget to indicate that Perl
> must be installed as well to use GtkAda (as it is not required at this
> time):)

Hmm. Yes that is a problem. What about a libgtkada-doc-dev package,
though it might be a big stretch to make a single package for one
file...

On the other hand I don't think there is a linux distro that do not have
perl installed.

Preben who is happy because I didn't have to install neither tk nor tcl
under Debian.
--
Preben Randhol - randhol at pvv.org - http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/   ._.
Debian 2.2 |"Don't think about domination, think about freedom,  / _,\