[gps-users] GPS 2.1.0w (20041006) Constraint_Error

Anh Vo Anh.Vo at udlp.com
Fri Oct 8 18:04:18 CEST 2004

<< Fixing that error is easy. However, it happens with an exception
handler, so there was already an error before that, which I haven't
been
able to reproduce so far. Maybe you could send the listing of the
directory  (ls -R on Unix, dir /s on windows), which might help to
reproduce. >>

My Linux server is currently down. I will send this info once it is
up.

<< The project properties displayed fine for me. >>

It is interesting. I have observed that the directory of main() source
has always been generated incorrectly. It uses the current path, where
gps is launched, instead of the real directory where the main() source
lives.

AV