[gps-users] GPS 2.1.0w (20041006) Constraint_Error

Emmanuel Briot briot at act-europe.fr
Fri Oct 8 14:37:09 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 21:04, Anh Vo wrote:
> Attached file captures the error message. The following steps are used
> to recreate this behavior. In addition, the project file is also
> attached. It looks to me that the project was created incorrectly
> especially the path name.

Fixing that error is easy. However, it happens with an exception
handler, so there was already an error before that, which I haven't been
able to reproduce so far. Maybe you could send the listing of the
directory  (ls -R on Unix, dir /s on windows), which might help to
reproduce.

> 2. Select Projects -> Edit Project Properties. Nothing happened. That
> means Project Properties window was not displayed.

The project properties displayed fine for me.

> 3. Select Projects -> New...

Indeed, that's where the error message points to in the sources.

Emmanuel