[gps-users] Specifying which make command to use

Arnaud Charlet charlet@ACT-Europe.FR
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:11:10 +0100

> Hi, I've just installed GPS on a SUN SPARC station running Solaris, and
> I'd like to change the command for making files from make to gmake
> (since make is the SUN make which behaves differently from the GNU
> make). I couldn't find any info on this on the homepage and I can't
> find out how to change it in GPS itself... How is this done?

You could either put gnu make in front of your path, or use
F9 (custom build) to choose any build command you like. These custom
commands are saved from session to session, so you only have to type them once.

Arno