[gps-users] Specifying which make command to use

Mark Gjøl cyrax@b0rken.dk
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:01:18 +0100

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z

Hi, I've just installed GPS on a SUN SPARC station running Solaris, and
I'd like to change the command for making files from make to gmake
(since make is the SUN make which behaves differently from the GNU
make). I couldn't find any info on this on the homepage and I can't
find out how to change it in GPS itself... How is this done?

Regards,=20
--=20
// Mark Gj=F8l
I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does m=
ystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously.
 - Douglas Adams
-- http://b0rken.dk

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z

--Nq2Wo0NMKNjxTN9z--