[gps-users] -o and -c with multiple compilations?

Emmanuel Briot briot@act-europe.fr
21 Jul 2003 09:42:31 +0200

On Sun, 2003-07-20 at 14:46, Marc A. Criley wrote:
> I've set up my project file (attached below), with nothing really arcane
> as far as I know, I even used the Project Wizard to help build it.  But
> whenever I try to build the project I get the following error:

You specified `gtkada-config` as a static switch to gnatmake in your
project file, this is most probably not what you want. The switches in
the project file are not interpreted by a shell, and there is thus no
backtick expansion.
Use a Makefile if you do not want to specify the GtkAda switches
explicitely, and want to use `gtkada-config` instead.

regards,
Emmanuel