[gps-users] Imported Project Causing Build Menu No Longer Working

Arnaud Charlet charlet@ACT-Europe.FR
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:36:41 +0100

> I could send you the projects I created. On the second thought, the
> problem occurred on sdc.gpr, too, when I imported, just for test,
> prj1.gpr. Here the steps involved. Open the GPS tutorial project,

Indeed, thanks for the simple test case.

It's of course fine and actually even better if you can send a reproducer
based on the tutorial like you did here.

This bug is fixed in CVS. If you like to live dangerousely, you could rebuild
GPS yourself, or if you are using linux, using the binary snapshot
available from the libre site.

Arno