[gps-users] Imported Project Causing Build Menu No Longer Working

Anh Vo Anh.Vo@udlp.com
Tue, 02 Dec 2003 17:12:50 -0600

Hi Arno,

I could send you the projects I created. On the second thought, the
problem occurred on sdc.gpr, too, when I imported, just for test,
prj1.gpr. Here the steps involved. Open the GPS tutorial project,
sdc.gpr. Next, select Build->Make->sdc.adb. This build worked fine.
Then, import prj1.gpr (coming with GPS tutorial). Finally, select
Build->Make->sdc.adb, nothing happens. It should say sdc.exe up to date
for normal build (without the import). I hope the descriptions above are
clear enough.

A. Vo

>>> Arnaud Charlet <charlet@ACT-Europe.FR> 12/02/03 02:34PM >>>
This does not ring any bell.
Could you send a self contained scenario with a sample project file
so that other people can try to reproduce your problem ?

Arno