[gps-devel] Building on Fedora 8

Arnaud Charlet charlet at adacore.com
Sun Mar 2 20:45:17 CET 2008

> Thank you.  It is not clear at all to me that those two source
> directories are different.

Well, in case of doubt, you should follow the instructions from the
INSTALL file to the letter.

> When I read link to sources, I looked on my
> system to find sources and it seemed to have the right files.

As you can see, this is not the case, most sources are missing.

> What could be wrong with the version of Glib?  What version of Glib is
> expected?

Again, you haven't followed the instructions from the INSTALL file apparently:
<<
- You need to use the SVN version of GtkAda matching GPS sources (same date/tag)

and are using some other version of GtkAda instead it seems.

Arno