[GAP] GPL and AdaGIDE for Vista

Carlisle Martin C Civ USAFA/DFCS martin.carlisle at usafa.edu
Wed Aug 29 22:30:13 CEST 2007

Last I checked, the GNAT installer allowed you to check a box which makes its tools available from the command line.  This is all you need.  If you can open a command prompt and do "gnatmake main", then AdaGIDE should work.

Dr. Martin C. Carlisle
Professor and Advisor-in-Charge
Department of Computer Science
United States Air Force Academy