[GAP] GPL and AdaGIDE for Vista

Ned Okie nokie at radford.edu
Wed Aug 29 22:28:26 CEST 2007

Actually, it turns out that this student got AdaGIDE to work under vista
by installing it here:

C:\Software\GNAT\GPL_2007\libexec\gcc\pentium-mingw32msv\3.???

I didn't get the complete name of the lowest directory.

Ned

--
Edward G. Okie (Ned)
Professor of Computer Science                www.it.radford.edu/~nokie
Department of Information Technology         nokie at radford.edu
219 Davis Hall                               540-831-5992 (Office)
Radford University                           540-831-6706 (FAX)
Radford VA, 24142-6933