[GAP] GPL and AdaGIDE for Vista

Arnaud Charlet charlet at adacore.com
Thu Aug 30 09:08:30 CEST 2007

> Last I checked, the GNAT installer allowed you to check a box which makes its tools available from the command line.  This is all you need.  If you can open a command prompt and do "gnatmake main", then AdaGIDE should work.

Things are actually more subtle: GNAT GPL 2006 was not tested against
Vista, so there are a few glitches that will be fixed in the next
GPL release.

The work around is to put the libexec\gcc\pentium-mingw32msv\3.* directory
in your PATH manually. The work around the student found is similar in
effect.

Arno