[GAP] Asynchroneus IO on Mac OS X

Arnaud Charlet charlet at adacore.com
Mon Sep 11 17:34:45 CEST 2006

> Anyway, I doubt the basic implementation of signals has changed terribly
> much, or has it?

The basic implementation has not changed that much as far as I remember,
although there are some interesting additions, such as pragma Interrupt_State.

Anyway, I see that people prefer to chat on this list with no specific source
code at hand rather than opening tickets and getting more detailed answer.
This is certainly fine with me btw, because it means I do not have to worry
about this issue myself, and can let people discuss on this list :-)

Arno