[GAP] uploading a contribution (ai-302 container library)

Cyrille Comar comar at act-europe.fr
Tue Oct 19 11:20:38 CEST 2004

Matthew Heaney writes:
 > I have a stable snapshot of the AI-302 container library that I wanted to
 > upload to the contributions area, but it's not obvious how to do this, at
 > least from what's discussed on the Contributions page.

Nice going Matt!

I suppose your new library is the form of library units, so it would
be desirable to provide a mechanism to upgrade the GAP package with
those new library units. I think you should open a TN on this specific
subject so that we can discuss the technical details of this
integration...