[GAP] Ada Answers!

Louise Arkwright arkwright at act-europe.fr
Wed Oct 27 16:47:46 CEST 2004

Dear all,

You will be interested to discover the new Ada Answers web site, details
of which below.
Don't hesitate to contribute to this if you have anything
Ada-interesting to share!

Louise Arkwright
Ada Academic Project Manager

www.ada-answers.com launches!

As the need for robust and reliable software systems increases, Ada
continues to address many of today’s most complex programming
challenges. Our new Ada Answers web site is dedicated to keeping
developers and project managers informed about Ada, and to helping
publicize Ada's successes. The site includes several sorts of information:

- Examples of Ada in practice, including a comprehensive list of
companies and organizations using Ada;
- Video interviews in which developers and managers speak about why they
have selected Ada;
- Technical and business reasons for choosing Ada;
- Links to Ada materials and resources available on the web.

The Ada Answers site is designed to evolve, and we are always looking
for interesting and innovative Ada applications to add, whether as a
brief note, an in-depth summary, or a full-fledged video. Regardless of
how it is eventually realized, all contributors whose story is published
will receive a stylish Ada Answers T-shirt. Please contact us if you
have an Ada project that you would like to publicize.