[GAP] uploading a contribution (ai-302 container library)

Javier Miranda miranda at gnat.com
Tue Oct 19 11:10:33 CEST 2004

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 09:49:02PM -0600, Matthew Heaney wrote:
> I have a stable snapshot of the AI-302 container library that I wanted to
> upload to the contributions area, but it's not obvious how to do this, at
> least from what's discussed on the Contributions page.
>
> Does anyone know the procedure?

Matt,

  There are two alternatives for the contributions:
   1) To put them in some webpage under your control
   2) To send me the files to put them in the GAP Contributions Page

  In the first case you just need to send me the link to the page
(miranda at gnat.com) In the second case, because of copyright matters,
you need to sign a document with AdaCore.

Thank you for your contribution!

--- Javier Miranda

University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Canary Islands, Spain