[GAP] uploading a contribution (ai-302 container library)

Thomas Quinot quinot at act-europe.fr
Tue Oct 19 10:19:53 CEST 2004

* Matthew Heaney, 2004-10-19 :

> I have a stable snapshot of the AI-302 container library that I wanted to
> upload to the contributions area, but it's not obvious how to do this, at
> least from what's discussed on the Contributions page.

Matthew,

No procedure has been documented yet for such uploads. For now please
use the following:
  1. open a tracking number for your new contribution;
  2. use GNAT Tracker at http://gap.gnat.info/ to upload the necessary
     files.
  3. send a message on the tracking number containing the relevant
     information for the contributions index page:
     short description, ste of keywords, license, identity of
     copyright owner.

Thanks,
Thomas.

--
Thomas Quinot ** quinot at act-europe.fr ** Software and Network Engineer
              AdaCore -- Paris, France  -- New York, USA