[GAP] Contribution page

Cyrille Comar comar at act-europe.fr
Mon Oct 11 16:28:42 CEST 2004

Dear GAP members,

The Contributions page has been activated within GNATtracker.  Please
take a look at it and let us know if any of the contributions are
useful to you in your academic environment.

This contribution page is work in progress. This first version has
been put online in order to bootstrap the process. We are looking for
better schemes for handling more numerous contributions. Comments or
suggestions in this area are welcome.

We are seeking volunteers for testing out the compatiblity of the
contributed material with the current GAP version of the compiler. If
you have time for this please let us know.

We are also very eager to receive new contributions that can be shared
among this community. Do not hesitate to contribute anything (teaching
material, libraries, tools, labs, etc.) that can be useful to those
using Ada as a support for their software engineering, real-time,
programming, compilation, or other classes.