[AWS] ada2wsdl and wsdl2aws

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Wed Feb 26 10:13:12 CET 2014

Hi Tony,

> Just used these tools to create a webservice. I did not expect it to be
> nearly so trivial. Very very impressive.

Thanks! The goal was really to make it simple.

>  I'm now wondering if anyone
> knows of a reason or difficulties into making my webservice a active
> partition using polyorb (an active not a passive, I want to connect it
> to a passive partition) .

I don't see any difficulty. Have you tried? I have already activated a
Web Server in a PolyORB partition without trouble.

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B