[AWS] ada2wsdl and wsdl2aws

Tony Gair tony.gair at bmshome.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 11:49:23 CET 2014

Just used these tools to create a webservice. I did not expect it to be
nearly so trivial. Very very impressive. I'm now wondering if anyone
knows of a reason or difficulties into making my webservice a active
partition using polyorb (an active not a passive, I want to connect it
to a passive partition) .
Thanks
Tony

--
Tony Gair
Technical Director
Reply : tony.gair at bmshome.co.uk
Address : St Peters Gate, Charles Street, Sunderland, SR6 0AN
Website : www.thermionix.com
Bmshome Limited trade as Thermionix Energy

Proud Winners 2013 Seeing the capability, not the disability award by Action for Blind.