[AWS] Inconsistent license?

Dowie, Martin (SELEX GALILEO, UK) martin.dowie at selexgalileo.com
Thu Jun 28 10:50:47 CEST 2012

I always have trouble building it too - maybe it's more of a problem for those of us using Windows? MSYS / Cygwin are painful to install on my work PC (which is managed by an external IT dept) - in fact, they just don't complete installation.

I'd much prefer a .gpr build solution :-(
-- Martin

(Phone) +44 (0) 131 343 5529
(Email) martin.dowie at selexgalileo.com