[AWS] Inconsistent license?

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Thu Jun 28 10:42:25 CEST 2012

Marius,

> /* GNAT installs in minutes anywhere. Why not AWS? */

Because you did not follow the procedure?

Because you are probably doing something wrong as many are building and
installing AWS without trouble!

Without further information I cannot help!

I just tried with GNAT GPL 2012 this morning, after setting the PATH to the
GNAT GPL 2012 compiler I just did:

$ make setup
$ make
$ make install

And it works!

And for sure I'm not the only one to build AWS daily :)

Pascal.

--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--|              http://www.obry.net
--|