[AWS] Inconsistent license?

Marius Amado-Alves marius at amado-alves.info
Thu Jun 28 10:30:02 CEST 2012

I have given up on AWS on Windows many moons ago. After many hours
fixing build and installation issues, I still could not build a
working SSL application. I had the impression, or hope, that things
would work on Linux. So I have installed Ubuntu on a VirtualBox on
Window (many hours). AWS did not install. I allowed for one fix, the
install directory on makefile.conf. No luck. I have no choice at this
moment than to give up on AWS entirely, and program for the web from
scratch:-(

/* GNAT installs in minutes anywhere. Why not AWS? */