[AWS] Download Manager - how does it work?

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 18:18:22 CET 2010

Hey all,

I've read this:

http://www.adacore.com/wp-content/files/auto_update/aws-docs/aws.html#Download-Manager

And I've read the comments, but still I fail at seeing how it actually works.

I've got an AWS server running with a bunch of handlers registered like this:

AWS.Services.Dispatchers.URI.Register_Regexp
        (Dispatcher  => Resource_Handlers,
         URI         => "/|/[Ii]ndex",
         Action      => View.Index'Access);

And the server is then started like this:

AWS.Server.Start (Web_Server => Web_Server,
                        Dispatcher => Resource_Handlers,
                        Config     => Web_Server_Config);

Now, how do I fit the Download Manager into this?

I've got some rather large PDF files that I'd like to avoid polluting
the main AWS server with.

:o)
Thomas