[AWS] One AWS download manager problem solved - another one ready to go!

Thomas Løcke thomas.granvej6 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 10:35:43 CET 2010

I figured out the whole Stream object thing, so it's now possible to
download files from my AWS server. YAY!

But now there's another problem. If I link to a download resource and
click the link, then the browser switch to the "Waiting for download
to begin" page and after a few seconds the download begins. That in
itself is not a problem. The problem is that the user is left on that
page, even after the download has finished.

So given a table of download links, each link would result in the user
being sent to a "Waiting for download to begin" page, where the
ordinary "go back" functionality doesn't work.

Is this intentional, or am I missing something?

:o)
Thomas