[AWS] Storage_Error in "Dispatch" demo

Jeremy Piffret j.piffret at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 23:28:49 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm working on writing an ada version of the J2EE tutorial.
All was going well until I get a Storage_Error.
At first I had it occasionnaly (getting ride of it by restarting from
scratch), and now it's always raised, even using the "Dispatch" demo in
AWS sources ...

I recompiled and reinstall AWS, but it changes nothing.
All I know is that the error is raised by the call to AWS.Server.Start

I tried another demo, Hello_World, which works.
So I changed my code, using a Callback instead of a Dispatcher, but I
still get the problem.

The error message is
Exception name: STORAGE_ERROR
Message: s-intman.adb:139 explicit raise
I read the file, and found a SIGSEGV :(

Do you know where it comes from ?