[AWS] Storage_Error in "Dispatch" demo

Jeremy Piffret j.piffret at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 16:23:28 CET 2009

I forgot to tell, the exception doesn't stop the server, but I'm unable
to go to
http://localhost:<port>/

Maybe the problem has something to do with the message I got every day:

Message from syslogd at jp-debian at Mar 20 16:13:24 ...
 kernel:[ 3707.526472] Dazed and confused, but trying to continue

Message from syslogd at jp-debian at Mar 20 16:13:24 ...
 kernel:[ 3707.526461] Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason b0 on CPU 0.

Message from syslogd at jp-debian at Mar 20 16:13:24 ...
 kernel:[ 3707.526469] You have some hardware problem, likely on the PCI
bus.

I think I'll reinstall my last Ubuntu, I had no problem with it.