[AWS] AWS.client.get and https

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Wed Jan 16 15:55:39 CET 2008

Julien,

> It finally works !!!

Good to hear!

> I had forget to add -lssl -lcrypto to the linker option.

I was about to answer that looking at your previous trace.

> With
>             package Linker is
>                for Default_Switches ("Ada") use ("-lssl", "-lcrypto");
>             end Linker;
> it work fine but it  the program need a file client.pem in the directory.
> Is there a way to eliminate this ? what is the purpose of this file ?

But there is not reference to this client.pem in the AWS API, you have
specified yourself on the AWS.Client.Get call? If not, where does this
reference come from?

BTW, which version of AWS are you using? AWS GPL 2007?

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|